Empowering people means I don't have to be there all the time! This week I am in Greensboro North Carolina, and I know that the amazing work of ABCD is still going on:
- In Winton, there will be an English - Spanish Conversation Class going on, people will still receive emergency food, youth still come in to use the computers and the VITA program is still happening.
- In the Meadows the kids are cared for by Lilian, will do their homework, learn a new skill and are empowered to move forward.
- The Bus Boutique is being put back together to out into the community.
- Laurell is handling office stuff.
- PACT meeting is getting scheduled
I can rest know that community members got this!
Because we know that everyone has a gift!